- Driving Lessons
- One-to-One Learner Driving Lessons
- Intensive Driving Courses
- Refresher Driving Courses
- Advanced Driving Lessons
- DSA Driving Theory Tests
- Practical Driving Tests & Pass Plus
- Pick up from Home, Work, College
- Discounts of Block Lesson Bookings
- Fully Qualified Driving Tutor
- Professional Knowledge of Test Routes
- Patient & Friendly Instructor
- Cheap Rates - Excellent Results
- Modern Car, Fitted with Dual-Controls
The DSA Driving Test
The DSA driving test has been designed to check if if you can drive safely and know The Highway Code well enough to demonstrate this through your driving. The practical test which lasts around 40 minutes also includes:
An eyesight test: This is done by reading a number plate on a parked vehicle from 20 meters or 20.5 meters, depending on whether the number plate is the old or new style. (If you fail this part of the test you will not be able to continue.
Show Me, Tell Me. You will also be asked a combination of two vehicle safety checks, otherwise known as show me, tell me. Our driving instructors will run through each part of the show me, tell me test with you as part of your standard lessons.
A reversing exercise. The reversing exercise will be chosen from: A:Reverse around a corner. B:Turn in the road or C:Reverse parking. You may also be asked to carry out an emergency stop exercise.
Training with J J B Driving will help you avoid the top 10 reasons for failure.
1. Observation at junctions
2. Reverse parking
3. Use of mirrors
4. Reversing around a corner
5. Incorrect use of signals
6. Moving away safely
7. Incorrect positioning on the road
8. Lack of steering control
9. Incorrect positioning to turn right
10. Inappropriate speed
To find out how J J B Driving can help you with all your driving lesson needs call the instructor direct on 07749 731 618 or send me an email via the contact page and i will call you back at a time that suits you.